In this article I will try to show you all the steps needed to move your content form wordpress.com to your own WordPress site.
1. We go to our blog’s – Dashboard, we go to the Tools menu and from there we choose Export.
2. From there we choose the export option we need. Personaly i recommend using the XML export and thats the method that we will follow. After we choose it it will generate an XML document that we can save on owr computer.
3. This all you need to do in your wordpress.com blog. Now – we go to our personal WordPress site с. Here we also need to go to our Dashboard, then go to the Tools menu, but this time we need the Improt menu.
4. After we inter the submenu we need to click WordPress, so we can install an import plugin:
5. In the next window i will leave to you, to decide what you need to choose 😀
6. After the successful installation we click this button and we are redirected to the import plugin :
7. And in the end we chouse the XML file we saved from our worpdress.org blog.
That’s it! If you have any questions at all – ask and I will answer. 🙂